January 16, 2009

Happy New Year!


Boy am I a little late with the New Year stuff :) I am always hoping that after the holidays that things will slow down and I will have time to catch up on all of the things that I have been neglecting. You would think that after so many years I would finally "get it" that that is not going to happen.


We had a wonderful holiday full of family, fun and definitely food. It was just a nice time to hang out with those we love. We also were able to fly to Florida to see my parents. Can I just say how weird it is to see palm trees decorated for Christmas. It was just so odd. We were down there in the beginning of January on the beach in shorts. This was Adam's first time flying and he really enjoyed it. It was so neat to take a trip like this together as a family.
Now things are cold again and we are back to "real life". We don't know what 2009 holds for us. But we do know Who holds us in His hands. So we look forward to what the new year brings.
Till next time...

0 comments: